- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
Cavs News: Matthew Dellavedova Heads to Locker Room With Right Thumb Sprain
- Updated: October 15, 2019
Shortly after heading to the locker room, it was announced that he suffered a right thumb sprain.
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) October 15, 2019
The injury took place when Dellavedova went up for a shot and was blocked by Celtics rookie Tacko Fall.
Prior to the injury, Dellavedova had played for nine minutes, recording five assists and three rebounds.
The Cavs backcourt is fairly stacked heading into the 2019-20 regular season, with the likes of Collin Sexton, Jordan Clarkson, rookie Darius Garland and more. Still, if Dellavedova were to miss time due to injury, it would surely impact the Cavs heading into the season from a standpoint of valuable veteran leadership.
Luckily, a sprain is not considered a serious injury and Dellavedova should be back quite soon.