- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Matthew Dellavedova Heads to Locker Room With Right Thumb Sprain
- Updated: October 15, 2019
Shortly after heading to the locker room, it was announced that he suffered a right thumb sprain.
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) October 15, 2019
The injury took place when Dellavedova went up for a shot and was blocked by Celtics rookie Tacko Fall.
Prior to the injury, Dellavedova had played for nine minutes, recording five assists and three rebounds.
The Cavs backcourt is fairly stacked heading into the 2019-20 regular season, with the likes of Collin Sexton, Jordan Clarkson, rookie Darius Garland and more. Still, if Dellavedova were to miss time due to injury, it would surely impact the Cavs heading into the season from a standpoint of valuable veteran leadership.
Luckily, a sprain is not considered a serious injury and Dellavedova should be back quite soon.