- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
Cavs News: Matthew Dellavedova Heads to Locker Room With Right Thumb Sprain
- Updated: October 15, 2019
Shortly after heading to the locker room, it was announced that he suffered a right thumb sprain.
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) October 15, 2019
The injury took place when Dellavedova went up for a shot and was blocked by Celtics rookie Tacko Fall.
Prior to the injury, Dellavedova had played for nine minutes, recording five assists and three rebounds.
The Cavs backcourt is fairly stacked heading into the 2019-20 regular season, with the likes of Collin Sexton, Jordan Clarkson, rookie Darius Garland and more. Still, if Dellavedova were to miss time due to injury, it would surely impact the Cavs heading into the season from a standpoint of valuable veteran leadership.
Luckily, a sprain is not considered a serious injury and Dellavedova should be back quite soon.