- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
Kevin Love Gives Inside Look Into His Epic Home Gym and Fridge
- Updated: August 15, 2019
Recently he invited Men’s Health into his home, and in doing so, he gave a glimpse into how dedicated he is to maintaining his body.
First was a look inside of his fridge, where he revealed that he drinks lots of high PH water each day. He then talked about what his meals consist of throughout the day, both during and after the NBA season, and how he tries to load up his system with different key nutrients.
But perhaps the best part of the tour was a look at Love’s home gym, where he had numerous machines.
“It’s very functional for everything we need to get accomplished, and pretty much we’re able to translate anything that we do on the court from here,” said Love.
He says that his fitness goals during the offseason are to increase elasticity and reduce chronic inflammation while “stripping off the years” and making him feel “young again.”