- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
Kevin Love Gives Inside Look Into His Epic Home Gym and Fridge
- Updated: August 15, 2019
Recently he invited Men’s Health into his home, and in doing so, he gave a glimpse into how dedicated he is to maintaining his body.
First was a look inside of his fridge, where he revealed that he drinks lots of high PH water each day. He then talked about what his meals consist of throughout the day, both during and after the NBA season, and how he tries to load up his system with different key nutrients.
But perhaps the best part of the tour was a look at Love’s home gym, where he had numerous machines.
“It’s very functional for everything we need to get accomplished, and pretty much we’re able to translate anything that we do on the court from here,” said Love.
He says that his fitness goals during the offseason are to increase elasticity and reduce chronic inflammation while “stripping off the years” and making him feel “young again.”