- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Kevin Love Gives Inside Look Into His Epic Home Gym and Fridge
- Updated: August 15, 2019
Recently he invited Men’s Health into his home, and in doing so, he gave a glimpse into how dedicated he is to maintaining his body.
First was a look inside of his fridge, where he revealed that he drinks lots of high PH water each day. He then talked about what his meals consist of throughout the day, both during and after the NBA season, and how he tries to load up his system with different key nutrients.
But perhaps the best part of the tour was a look at Love’s home gym, where he had numerous machines.
“It’s very functional for everything we need to get accomplished, and pretty much we’re able to translate anything that we do on the court from here,” said Love.
He says that his fitness goals during the offseason are to increase elasticity and reduce chronic inflammation while “stripping off the years” and making him feel “young again.”