- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Kevin Love Gives Inside Look Into His Epic Home Gym and Fridge
- Updated: August 15, 2019
Recently he invited Men’s Health into his home, and in doing so, he gave a glimpse into how dedicated he is to maintaining his body.
First was a look inside of his fridge, where he revealed that he drinks lots of high PH water each day. He then talked about what his meals consist of throughout the day, both during and after the NBA season, and how he tries to load up his system with different key nutrients.
But perhaps the best part of the tour was a look at Love’s home gym, where he had numerous machines.
“It’s very functional for everything we need to get accomplished, and pretty much we’re able to translate anything that we do on the court from here,” said Love.
He says that his fitness goals during the offseason are to increase elasticity and reduce chronic inflammation while “stripping off the years” and making him feel “young again.”