- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
Report: Cavs Receive Multiple Assets in 3-Team Trade With Rockets and Kings
- Updated: February 6, 2019
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers are in the process of completing a three-team trade with the Houston Rockets and Sacramento Kings to send former Cavs guard Iman Shumpert to the Rockets.
Burks had played in 34 games for the Cavs this season, averaging 11.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.9 assists in 28.8 minutes of action per game.