- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Report: Cavs Receive Multiple Assets in 3-Team Trade With Rockets and Kings
- Updated: February 6, 2019
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers are in the process of completing a three-team trade with the Houston Rockets and Sacramento Kings to send former Cavs guard Iman Shumpert to the Rockets.
Burks had played in 34 games for the Cavs this season, averaging 11.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.9 assists in 28.8 minutes of action per game.