- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Report: Cavs Receive Multiple Assets in 3-Team Trade With Rockets and Kings
- Updated: February 6, 2019
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers are in the process of completing a three-team trade with the Houston Rockets and Sacramento Kings to send former Cavs guard Iman Shumpert to the Rockets.
Burks had played in 34 games for the Cavs this season, averaging 11.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.9 assists in 28.8 minutes of action per game.