- Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
Report: Cavs Receive Multiple Assets in 3-Team Trade With Rockets and Kings
- Updated: February 6, 2019
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers are in the process of completing a three-team trade with the Houston Rockets and Sacramento Kings to send former Cavs guard Iman Shumpert to the Rockets.
Burks had played in 34 games for the Cavs this season, averaging 11.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.9 assists in 28.8 minutes of action per game.