- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Report: Cavs Receive Multiple Assets in 3-Team Trade With Rockets and Kings
- Updated: February 6, 2019
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers are in the process of completing a three-team trade with the Houston Rockets and Sacramento Kings to send former Cavs guard Iman Shumpert to the Rockets.
Burks had played in 34 games for the Cavs this season, averaging 11.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.9 assists in 28.8 minutes of action per game.