- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cavs Rumors: LeBron James Does Not Like Houston as a City
- Updated: June 13, 2018
The LeBron James-to-Houston Rockets possibility may have vanished into thin air after a recent report.
The free-agency decision of the Cleveland Cavaliers forward has been the subject of discussion by fans, media and players since the season started and it has ratcheted up the past few days. Losing to the Warriors via a 4-0 sweep will do that.
Now, every media outlet has James going to just about half the cities in the NBA.
Unfortunately for Rockets fans, their bid to land the four-time MVP may have hit a roadblock and one that the city’s inhabitants will not appreciate.
“I heard this from his own lips when we were in Houston this season, he does not like Houston as a city. That would require him moving to a place that he’s not crazy about.”
After the Rockets lost Chris Paul due to an injury in the Western Conference Finals, it was clear that they were only one player away from reaching the NBA Finals. James could be that one player if he can get over his disinterest of the city of Houston.
Otherwise, James may have to look elsewhere for a new team to play for if he is planning to leave Cleveland.