- Report: Some Cavs members thought Dylan Windler was ‘destined’ for starting spot last season
- Report: Cavs have been ‘impressed’ by Isaac Okoro in team training camp
- Report: Major update offered on Kevin Porter Jr.’s weapons and drug charges
- Cavs fans salivate via social media at thought of LeBron James retiring in Cleveland with son Bronny
- Cavs release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Report: Several key Cavs players miss Friday’s practice due to COVID-19
- Tristan Thompson explains how he’ll help take Celtics, Jayson Tatum to ‘whole different level’
- Report: Cavs guard Darius Garland put on insane amount of weight over summer
- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
Cavs Rumors: LeBron James Does Not Like Houston as a City
- Updated: June 13, 2018
The LeBron James-to-Houston Rockets possibility may have vanished into thin air after a recent report.
The free-agency decision of the Cleveland Cavaliers forward has been the subject of discussion by fans, media and players since the season started and it has ratcheted up the past few days. Losing to the Warriors via a 4-0 sweep will do that.
Now, every media outlet has James going to just about half the cities in the NBA.
Unfortunately for Rockets fans, their bid to land the four-time MVP may have hit a roadblock and one that the city’s inhabitants will not appreciate.
“I heard this from his own lips when we were in Houston this season, he does not like Houston as a city. That would require him moving to a place that he’s not crazy about.”
After the Rockets lost Chris Paul due to an injury in the Western Conference Finals, it was clear that they were only one player away from reaching the NBA Finals. James could be that one player if he can get over his disinterest of the city of Houston.
Otherwise, James may have to look elsewhere for a new team to play for if he is planning to leave Cleveland.