- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Cavs Rumors: LeBron James Does Not Like Houston as a City
- Updated: June 13, 2018
The LeBron James-to-Houston Rockets possibility may have vanished into thin air after a recent report.
The free-agency decision of the Cleveland Cavaliers forward has been the subject of discussion by fans, media and players since the season started and it has ratcheted up the past few days. Losing to the Warriors via a 4-0 sweep will do that.
Now, every media outlet has James going to just about half the cities in the NBA.
Unfortunately for Rockets fans, their bid to land the four-time MVP may have hit a roadblock and one that the city’s inhabitants will not appreciate.
“I heard this from his own lips when we were in Houston this season, he does not like Houston as a city. That would require him moving to a place that he’s not crazy about.”
After the Rockets lost Chris Paul due to an injury in the Western Conference Finals, it was clear that they were only one player away from reaching the NBA Finals. James could be that one player if he can get over his disinterest of the city of Houston.
Otherwise, James may have to look elsewhere for a new team to play for if he is planning to leave Cleveland.