- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Charles Barkley on the Cavs: I’ve Never Seen a Team So Dumb in My Life
- Updated: June 6, 2018
The crushing 110-102 loss suffered by the Cleveland Cavaliers in Game 3 of the NBA Finals came in part due to the Golden State Warriors finding success with the slip screen. That resulted in plenty of easy baskets, which caught the attention of Charles Barkley in his postgame comments.
"I've never seen a team that dumb in my life" – Charles Barkley pic.twitter.com/ej89FmERTq
— Born Salty (@cjzero) June 7, 2018
The Cavaliers struggled with the same issue in Game 2 and now find themselves in a 3-0 hole. One of the chief weapons the Warriors had on the night was Kevin Durant, who had a game-high 43 points to go along with 13 rebounds while also handing out seven assists.
Facing that massive deficit, the Cavs will need to tidy up that aspect of their defense if they hope to send the game back to Oracle Arena for Game 5 on Monday night. Without that success, their season could come to an end in Friday night’s Game 4.