- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Tristan Thompson Throws Ball in Draymond Green’s Face After Being Taunted
- Updated: May 31, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers fell to the Golden State Warriors in heartbreaking fashion by a score of 124-114 as they now trail the NBA Finals 0-1.
Cavs superstar LeBron James dropped an otherworldly 51 points, eight rebounds, and eight assists, but a costly miss at the free-throw line by George Hill at the end of regulation, followed by a huge mental lapse by J.R. Smith sent the game into overtime.
That’s when the Warriors pulled away and tensions reached an all-time high.
After Tristan Thompson was ejected for a foul on Shaun Livingston, he was subsequently mocked by Draymond Green.
— RealGM (@RealGM) June 1, 2018
Thompson responded by throwing the ball in Green’s face, which led to a scuffle between the two teams.
The NBA will likely look at the play further in the following days and there is a high chance that Thompson will be suspended for at least a game.