- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Tristan Thompson Throws Ball in Draymond Green’s Face After Being Taunted
- Updated: May 31, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers fell to the Golden State Warriors in heartbreaking fashion by a score of 124-114 as they now trail the NBA Finals 0-1.
Cavs superstar LeBron James dropped an otherworldly 51 points, eight rebounds, and eight assists, but a costly miss at the free-throw line by George Hill at the end of regulation, followed by a huge mental lapse by J.R. Smith sent the game into overtime.
That’s when the Warriors pulled away and tensions reached an all-time high.
After Tristan Thompson was ejected for a foul on Shaun Livingston, he was subsequently mocked by Draymond Green.
— RealGM (@RealGM) June 1, 2018
Thompson responded by throwing the ball in Green’s face, which led to a scuffle between the two teams.
The NBA will likely look at the play further in the following days and there is a high chance that Thompson will be suspended for at least a game.