- Steve Kerr Heavily Praises Cavs Upon Unprecedented Hiring of Lindsay Gottlieb
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
Tristan Thompson Throws Ball in Draymond Green’s Face After Being Taunted
- Updated: May 31, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers fell to the Golden State Warriors in heartbreaking fashion by a score of 124-114 as they now trail the NBA Finals 0-1.
Cavs superstar LeBron James dropped an otherworldly 51 points, eight rebounds, and eight assists, but a costly miss at the free-throw line by George Hill at the end of regulation, followed by a huge mental lapse by J.R. Smith sent the game into overtime.
That’s when the Warriors pulled away and tensions reached an all-time high.
After Tristan Thompson was ejected for a foul on Shaun Livingston, he was subsequently mocked by Draymond Green.
— RealGM (@RealGM) June 1, 2018
Thompson responded by throwing the ball in Green’s face, which led to a scuffle between the two teams.
The NBA will likely look at the play further in the following days and there is a high chance that Thompson will be suspended for at least a game.