- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Tristan Thompson Throws Ball in Draymond Green’s Face After Being Taunted
- Updated: May 31, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers fell to the Golden State Warriors in heartbreaking fashion by a score of 124-114 as they now trail the NBA Finals 0-1.
Cavs superstar LeBron James dropped an otherworldly 51 points, eight rebounds, and eight assists, but a costly miss at the free-throw line by George Hill at the end of regulation, followed by a huge mental lapse by J.R. Smith sent the game into overtime.
That’s when the Warriors pulled away and tensions reached an all-time high.
After Tristan Thompson was ejected for a foul on Shaun Livingston, he was subsequently mocked by Draymond Green.
— RealGM (@RealGM) June 1, 2018
Thompson responded by throwing the ball in Green’s face, which led to a scuffle between the two teams.
The NBA will likely look at the play further in the following days and there is a high chance that Thompson will be suspended for at least a game.