- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
LeBron Explains How He Continues to Drop Ridiculous Stat Lines in Year 15 After 7 Straight Finals
- Updated: May 21, 2018
LeBron James delivered another standout performance in helping the Cleveland Cavaliers tie the Eastern Conference finals at two games apiece by scoring 44 points against the Boston Celtics. In his postgame remarks, he offered a hint as to how he’s able to maintain his level of output after 15 NBA seasons and more than 200 playoff games.
James scored 11 points in each of the first two quarters before then scoring 13 in the third quarter. Though he scored just nine in the final period, two baskets were especially clutch in the final moments.
As opposed to previous playoff games in this postseason, James’ game numbers for rebounds and assists were on the quiet side in Game 4. He finished with a mere five rebounds and three assists, but once again in scoring touch helped even the series.
James will seek to give the Cavaliers their first lead in the series when it shifts back to TD Garden in Boston on Wednesday night. That arena has been the site of some of his biggest playoff performances, the most recent coming in Game 2 of the series. Despite the Cavaliers coming up short in that contest, James poured in 42 points, half of those coming in the first quarter.