- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Video: LeBron James Drills 12 Straight 3-Pointers After Practice
- Updated: May 18, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James remains the focal point of the the team’s offense as it seeks to bounce back from an 0-2 deficit to the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference finals. Making sure that his shooting touch was still sharp after the Cavaliers’ practice on Friday, James put the byproduct of his remarkable work ethic on display by connecting for 12 consecutive 3-pointers.
Steph who? Count how many he made in a row. pic.twitter.com/8O9DLdQ4ws
— Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) May 18, 2018
James knocked down five long-range bombs during Tuesday night’s loss in Game 2, part of a triple-double performance that saw him finish with 42 points. In Cleveland’s 13 postseason games this year, James has connected for at least one 3-pointer in nine games. However, he’s struggled in this area during the playoffs, connecting at just a 29 percent rate after hitting 37 percent of his attempts during the regular season.
Still, the need for teammates of James to step up and deliver has become a necessity with the Cavaliers just two games away from elimination. James will get the opportunity on Saturday night to see if that golden practice touch remains when the Cavaliers and Celtics take the court at Quicken Loans Arena for Game 3 of the best-of-seven series. Tipoff for this pivotal game will be shortly after 8:30 p.m. ET.