- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: LeBron James Drills 12 Straight 3-Pointers After Practice
- Updated: May 18, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James remains the focal point of the the team’s offense as it seeks to bounce back from an 0-2 deficit to the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference finals. Making sure that his shooting touch was still sharp after the Cavaliers’ practice on Friday, James put the byproduct of his remarkable work ethic on display by connecting for 12 consecutive 3-pointers.
Steph who? Count how many he made in a row. pic.twitter.com/8O9DLdQ4ws
— Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) May 18, 2018
James knocked down five long-range bombs during Tuesday night’s loss in Game 2, part of a triple-double performance that saw him finish with 42 points. In Cleveland’s 13 postseason games this year, James has connected for at least one 3-pointer in nine games. However, he’s struggled in this area during the playoffs, connecting at just a 29 percent rate after hitting 37 percent of his attempts during the regular season.
Still, the need for teammates of James to step up and deliver has become a necessity with the Cavaliers just two games away from elimination. James will get the opportunity on Saturday night to see if that golden practice touch remains when the Cavaliers and Celtics take the court at Quicken Loans Arena for Game 3 of the best-of-seven series. Tipoff for this pivotal game will be shortly after 8:30 p.m. ET.