- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: J.R. Smith and LeBron James Break Out Hilarious Dance After Beating Raptors
- Updated: May 5, 2018
The dramatic game-winning shot by LeBron James helped the Cleveland Cavaliers take a commanding 3-0 lead in their Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors and set off a wild celebration in which teammates mobbed James. One of those teammates was J.R. Smith, who proceeded to engage in a wild dance with James soon after the two players disengaged from their fellow Cavs.
James had another strong performance with 38 points, seven assists and six rebounds on the night. When Smith was acquired by the Cavaliers back in January 2015, his checkered past made the deal open to question. However, James indicated at the time that he’d keep Smith in line, something that’s worked out well, with three trips to the finals and one title helping make the bond between the players stronger.