- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Video: J.R. Smith and LeBron James Break Out Hilarious Dance After Beating Raptors
- Updated: May 5, 2018
The dramatic game-winning shot by LeBron James helped the Cleveland Cavaliers take a commanding 3-0 lead in their Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors and set off a wild celebration in which teammates mobbed James. One of those teammates was J.R. Smith, who proceeded to engage in a wild dance with James soon after the two players disengaged from their fellow Cavs.
James had another strong performance with 38 points, seven assists and six rebounds on the night. When Smith was acquired by the Cavaliers back in January 2015, his checkered past made the deal open to question. However, James indicated at the time that he’d keep Smith in line, something that’s worked out well, with three trips to the finals and one title helping make the bond between the players stronger.