- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Says Kevin Love Set to Play in Game 3
- Updated: April 20, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are on the verge of taking the court for a pivotal Game 3 in their playoff series against the Indiana Pacers, and despite a partially torn ligament in his left thumb, Kevin Love is reportedly ready to go.
Ty says Kevin Love is OK, will be able to play Game 3
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 19, 2018
The injury to Love’s left thumb occurred late in Game 2, when he reached out to block a pass from Pacers guard Victor Oladipo. Despite the departure from the game, Love managed to rack up 15 points and eight rebounds, and helped the Cavs get a much-needed win.
With the series tied at 1-1, Love will look to play a big role in Game 3 as the Cavs hope to take control of the series. Hopefully he can avoid anymore injury scares as the series continues.