- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Says Kevin Love Set to Play in Game 3
- Updated: April 20, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are on the verge of taking the court for a pivotal Game 3 in their playoff series against the Indiana Pacers, and despite a partially torn ligament in his left thumb, Kevin Love is reportedly ready to go.
Ty says Kevin Love is OK, will be able to play Game 3
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 19, 2018
The injury to Love’s left thumb occurred late in Game 2, when he reached out to block a pass from Pacers guard Victor Oladipo. Despite the departure from the game, Love managed to rack up 15 points and eight rebounds, and helped the Cavs get a much-needed win.
With the series tied at 1-1, Love will look to play a big role in Game 3 as the Cavs hope to take control of the series. Hopefully he can avoid anymore injury scares as the series continues.