- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Says Kevin Love Set to Play in Game 3
- Updated: April 20, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are on the verge of taking the court for a pivotal Game 3 in their playoff series against the Indiana Pacers, and despite a partially torn ligament in his left thumb, Kevin Love is reportedly ready to go.
Ty says Kevin Love is OK, will be able to play Game 3
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 19, 2018
The injury to Love’s left thumb occurred late in Game 2, when he reached out to block a pass from Pacers guard Victor Oladipo. Despite the departure from the game, Love managed to rack up 15 points and eight rebounds, and helped the Cavs get a much-needed win.
With the series tied at 1-1, Love will look to play a big role in Game 3 as the Cavs hope to take control of the series. Hopefully he can avoid anymore injury scares as the series continues.