- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Sends One Last Message Before Activating Zero Dark Thirty-23 Mode
- Updated: April 14, 2018
This self-proclaimed “Zero Dark Thirty-23 Mode” allows James to focus on the mission at hand: bringing another championship to Northeast Ohio.
On the eve before the Cavs’ first-round matchup against the Indiana Pacers, James decided to give his fans and critics one last message before signing off.
The Cavs are in familiar territory as they defeated the Pacers in a 4-0 sweep in the first round of last year’s playoffs. James averaged 32.8 points on 54 percent shooting in that series — 45 percent from behind the 3-point line — along with 9.8 rebounds, nine assists, three steals, and two blocks.
However, Indiana’s personnel is a bit different this year with the essential swap of Victor Oladpio from Oklahoma City with Paul George.
James will look to advance to his eighth straight NBA Finals this season.