- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron James Sends One Last Message Before Activating Zero Dark Thirty-23 Mode
- Updated: April 14, 2018
This self-proclaimed “Zero Dark Thirty-23 Mode” allows James to focus on the mission at hand: bringing another championship to Northeast Ohio.
On the eve before the Cavs’ first-round matchup against the Indiana Pacers, James decided to give his fans and critics one last message before signing off.
The Cavs are in familiar territory as they defeated the Pacers in a 4-0 sweep in the first round of last year’s playoffs. James averaged 32.8 points on 54 percent shooting in that series — 45 percent from behind the 3-point line — along with 9.8 rebounds, nine assists, three steals, and two blocks.
However, Indiana’s personnel is a bit different this year with the essential swap of Victor Oladpio from Oklahoma City with Paul George.
James will look to advance to his eighth straight NBA Finals this season.