- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
LeBron James Sends One Last Message Before Activating Zero Dark Thirty-23 Mode
- Updated: April 14, 2018
This self-proclaimed “Zero Dark Thirty-23 Mode” allows James to focus on the mission at hand: bringing another championship to Northeast Ohio.
On the eve before the Cavs’ first-round matchup against the Indiana Pacers, James decided to give his fans and critics one last message before signing off.
The Cavs are in familiar territory as they defeated the Pacers in a 4-0 sweep in the first round of last year’s playoffs. James averaged 32.8 points on 54 percent shooting in that series — 45 percent from behind the 3-point line — along with 9.8 rebounds, nine assists, three steals, and two blocks.
However, Indiana’s personnel is a bit different this year with the essential swap of Victor Oladpio from Oklahoma City with Paul George.
James will look to advance to his eighth straight NBA Finals this season.