- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Video: Jordan Clarkson Gets Ejected for Altercation at End of Cavs-76ers Game
- Updated: March 1, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers lacked intensity all night in Thursday night’s loss to the Philadelphia 76ers. With the game winding down, however, Jordan Clarkson flashed quite a bit of intensity when he threw the ball at 76ers forward Dario Saric’s back and was subsequently ejected from the game.
The incident occurred after Saric completed a garbage-time dunk with 12.2 seconds left in the game to push his team’s lead to 107-97.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 2, 2018
LeBron James quickly stepped in between the two players and tensions rose between both teams as boos rang out from the disappointed Quicken Loans Arena crowd.
J.J. Redick went on to shoot the technical free throw moments later to give the 76ers a 108-97 lead, which would end up being the final score.
Clarkson and the Cavs will look to bounce back from the loss on Saturday when they host the Denver Nuggets.