- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
Video: Jordan Clarkson Gets Ejected for Altercation at End of Cavs-76ers Game
- Updated: March 1, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers lacked intensity all night in Thursday night’s loss to the Philadelphia 76ers. With the game winding down, however, Jordan Clarkson flashed quite a bit of intensity when he threw the ball at 76ers forward Dario Saric’s back and was subsequently ejected from the game.
The incident occurred after Saric completed a garbage-time dunk with 12.2 seconds left in the game to push his team’s lead to 107-97.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 2, 2018
LeBron James quickly stepped in between the two players and tensions rose between both teams as boos rang out from the disappointed Quicken Loans Arena crowd.
J.J. Redick went on to shoot the technical free throw moments later to give the 76ers a 108-97 lead, which would end up being the final score.
Clarkson and the Cavs will look to bounce back from the loss on Saturday when they host the Denver Nuggets.