- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
Video: Kevin Love Rips His Jersey in Frustration After Being Berated by Tyronn Lue
- Updated: November 6, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers dropped the fifth of their last six games as they fell to the 2-8 Atlanta Hawks on Sunday, 117-115.
Starting center Kevin Love saw just 18 minutes of action before he was sent to the hospital with what was perceived to be an illness.
Before exiting the game for the night, Love was seen visibly frustrated at the scorer’s table in the second quarter. Watch as the starting center briefly sits at the scorer’s table before ripping his jersey in frustration on the way to the bench.
Not only did Love pick up three fouls in less than two quarters, but it was later noted that Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue had berated his center during a timeout.
With Love being forced to play outside of his natural position, it’s easy to see why the natural-born center has been frustrated to start the season, especially considering the Cavs’ 4-6 record, good for 12th place in the Eastern Conference.
It was later reported that Love was sent home after being released from the hospital, so the health issue seems to be behind him. However, we’ll see if he can turn his frustration around and use it as fuel for motivation or if the Cavs’ internal issues are much bigger than we think.