- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
Video: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Show Each Other Love After Game With Secret Handshake
- Updated: October 17, 2017
After a thrilling contest between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics came down to the final possession on opening night, former teammates LeBron James and Kyrie Irving showed each other no hard feelings once the final buzzer sounded.
With the Celtics down 102-99, the Celtics star point guard missed what would have been a game-tying 3-pointer as time expired in the fourth quarter. Immediately after, James and Irving shared a secret handshake and a big hug together.
LeBron: You're not better than me, and will never be better than me.
Kyrie: You right. pic.twitter.com/2HAI19TItj
— LeKingJames23 (@LeKingJames23) October 18, 2017
It appears there is still plenty of love and respect between Irving and the Cavs, even though things could have gone more smoothly during the offseason when Irving was shockingly traded to the Celtics.