- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Show Each Other Love After Game With Secret Handshake
- Updated: October 17, 2017
After a thrilling contest between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics came down to the final possession on opening night, former teammates LeBron James and Kyrie Irving showed each other no hard feelings once the final buzzer sounded.
With the Celtics down 102-99, the Celtics star point guard missed what would have been a game-tying 3-pointer as time expired in the fourth quarter. Immediately after, James and Irving shared a secret handshake and a big hug together.
LeBron: You're not better than me, and will never be better than me.
Kyrie: You right. pic.twitter.com/2HAI19TItj
— LeKingJames23 (@LeKingJames23) October 18, 2017
It appears there is still plenty of love and respect between Irving and the Cavs, even though things could have gone more smoothly during the offseason when Irving was shockingly traded to the Celtics.