- Report: Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Lands Autograph Deal With Upper Deck
- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
Video: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Show Each Other Love After Game With Secret Handshake
- Updated: October 17, 2017
After a thrilling contest between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics came down to the final possession on opening night, former teammates LeBron James and Kyrie Irving showed each other no hard feelings once the final buzzer sounded.
With the Celtics down 102-99, the Celtics star point guard missed what would have been a game-tying 3-pointer as time expired in the fourth quarter. Immediately after, James and Irving shared a secret handshake and a big hug together.
LeBron: You're not better than me, and will never be better than me.
Kyrie: You right. pic.twitter.com/2HAI19TItj
— LeKingJames23 (@LeKingJames23) October 18, 2017
It appears there is still plenty of love and respect between Irving and the Cavs, even though things could have gone more smoothly during the offseason when Irving was shockingly traded to the Celtics.