- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Show Each Other Love After Game With Secret Handshake
- Updated: October 17, 2017
After a thrilling contest between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics came down to the final possession on opening night, former teammates LeBron James and Kyrie Irving showed each other no hard feelings once the final buzzer sounded.
With the Celtics down 102-99, the Celtics star point guard missed what would have been a game-tying 3-pointer as time expired in the fourth quarter. Immediately after, James and Irving shared a secret handshake and a big hug together.
LeBron: You're not better than me, and will never be better than me.
Kyrie: You right. pic.twitter.com/2HAI19TItj
— LeKingJames23 (@LeKingJames23) October 18, 2017
It appears there is still plenty of love and respect between Irving and the Cavs, even though things could have gone more smoothly during the offseason when Irving was shockingly traded to the Celtics.