- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Video: LeBron James and John Wall Work Out Together in Miami
- Updated: September 3, 2017
In episode five of Washington Wizards superstar John Wall’s “NO OFF SEASON,” he is joined by teammate Kelly Oubre Jr. and Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, as the trio undergoes a workout led by NBA skills trainer Rob McClanaghan.
“I lock in a lot, but with a person like that, you just bring the competitive drive out,” said Wall of James. “He’s LeBron James. That’s a big brother to me. But every time I’m working with anybody like that, him, Kevin Durant, whoever I’m with, I wanna be better than them because whenever I step on the court I feel like I’m the best player no matter who you are. That’s just my mindset.”
During a sort of competitive shooting drill amongst the three, James can clearly be seen as the best shooter of the group, as the four-time MVP’s jumper has been looking sharp all offseason long.
“Yeah, he gonna talk a little junk, I talk junk and then it’s about competing. We wanna outshoot each other, we wanna do this and do that,” said Wall. “Come on man. He has championships, he has MVPs, he has stuff that I want to add to my accolades. So why not work with somebody like that and learn from him.”
There has been a kind of consensus in the NBA world that if James and Wall were to ever team up, they’d be the best one-two punch this league has seen in quite some time.