- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Kyrie Irving’s Reaction When Mentioned Cavs Are Headed to Oakland for Game 1
- Updated: May 27, 2017
The last time the Cleveland Cavaliers were in Oakland for an NBA Finals game, point guard Kyrie Irving not only hit the biggest shot of his career, but maybe the biggest shot in Cavs history as he sank the game-winning 3-pointer over Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors in Game 7.
Fast forward a year later, and the Cavs are again headed back to the Bay Area to take on Curry and the Warriors to try and repeat as NBA champions. During the presentation of the Eastern Conference championship trophy, the camera caught Irving’s reaction when it was mentioned that the Cavs would be going back to Oakland to square off against the Warriors in the Finals.
It’s safe to say that the point guard can’t wait to showcase his final form on the game’s biggest stage.
Irving and the Cavs kick things off on June 1 at 9:00 PM E/T on ABC.