- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kyrie Irving’s Reaction When Mentioned Cavs Are Headed to Oakland for Game 1
- Updated: May 27, 2017
The last time the Cleveland Cavaliers were in Oakland for an NBA Finals game, point guard Kyrie Irving not only hit the biggest shot of his career, but maybe the biggest shot in Cavs history as he sank the game-winning 3-pointer over Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors in Game 7.
Fast forward a year later, and the Cavs are again headed back to the Bay Area to take on Curry and the Warriors to try and repeat as NBA champions. During the presentation of the Eastern Conference championship trophy, the camera caught Irving’s reaction when it was mentioned that the Cavs would be going back to Oakland to square off against the Warriors in the Finals.
It’s safe to say that the point guard can’t wait to showcase his final form on the game’s biggest stage.
Irving and the Cavs kick things off on June 1 at 9:00 PM E/T on ABC.