- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Kyrie Irving’s Reaction When Mentioned Cavs Are Headed to Oakland for Game 1
- Updated: May 27, 2017
The last time the Cleveland Cavaliers were in Oakland for an NBA Finals game, point guard Kyrie Irving not only hit the biggest shot of his career, but maybe the biggest shot in Cavs history as he sank the game-winning 3-pointer over Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors in Game 7.
Fast forward a year later, and the Cavs are again headed back to the Bay Area to take on Curry and the Warriors to try and repeat as NBA champions. During the presentation of the Eastern Conference championship trophy, the camera caught Irving’s reaction when it was mentioned that the Cavs would be going back to Oakland to square off against the Warriors in the Finals.
It’s safe to say that the point guard can’t wait to showcase his final form on the game’s biggest stage.
Irving and the Cavs kick things off on June 1 at 9:00 PM E/T on ABC.