- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
LeBron James and Tristan Thompson Get Into Heated Exchange During Cavs-Pacers Game
- Updated: April 3, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers came away with a crucial double-overtime victory over the Indiana Pacers on Sunday night as it was one of the most intense games of the season. So intense, in fact, that teammates LeBron James and Tristan Thompson got into a heated exchange during a timeout after Kevin Love had nailed a crucial 3-pointer to give the Cavs a four-point lead in the second overtime.
— ⓂarcusD2.0 (@_MarcusD2_) April 3, 2017
The pair continued to jaw at each other during the timeout due to what James saw as a defensive lapse on the part of Thompson and vice versa. The defensive breakdown came as Pacers small forward Paul George nailed yet another 3-pointer in the second overtime. Thompson expected James to fight through the screen on the play, while James was expecting Thompson to switch.