- LeBron James shares how much he misses Tristan Thompson after linking up with him
- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love Expected to Play Tonight Against Thunder
- Updated: February 9, 2017
Although Cleveland Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue had mentioned after the Cavs’ 132-117 drubbing of the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night that he might hold out his Big 3 on the tail end of a back-to-back, it doesn’t seem like that’s actually going to take place.
According to Joe Gabriele of Cavs.com, all five of Cleveland’s starters (including LeBron James, Kevin Love, and Kyrie Irving) from last night’s game are expected to suit up against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night.
Per Coach Lue, everyone's playing tonight in OKC. Guys are on a good roll and want to keep it going.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) February 9, 2017
The Cavs seem to be on a bit of a roll as of late as they are finally clicking as a unit, and the newly acquired Kyle Korver is even starting to look more comfortable in a Cavs uniform. The sharpshooter dropped a season-high 29 points, including a career-high eight 3-pointers on Wednesday night.
They are coming off of four straight wins and face a formidable opponent tonight in the Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena.