- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
- Report: Cavs would ‘love’ to sign Andre Drummond to long-term deal for around $60M
- Report: Steve Nash expects Kyrie Irving to play in Wednesday’s game vs. Cavs
- Jarrett Allen discusses how good it feels to be ‘wanted’ by Cavs following blockbuster trade
- Kevin Love goes on lengthy rant for social justice: ‘Why is it so hard for white people to talk about race?’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. yelled ‘modern-day slavery’ at Cavs GM, not allowed back at practice facility
Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love Expected to Play Tonight Against Thunder
- Updated: February 9, 2017
Although Cleveland Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue had mentioned after the Cavs’ 132-117 drubbing of the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night that he might hold out his Big 3 on the tail end of a back-to-back, it doesn’t seem like that’s actually going to take place.
According to Joe Gabriele of Cavs.com, all five of Cleveland’s starters (including LeBron James, Kevin Love, and Kyrie Irving) from last night’s game are expected to suit up against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night.
Per Coach Lue, everyone's playing tonight in OKC. Guys are on a good roll and want to keep it going.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) February 9, 2017
The Cavs seem to be on a bit of a roll as of late as they are finally clicking as a unit, and the newly acquired Kyle Korver is even starting to look more comfortable in a Cavs uniform. The sharpshooter dropped a season-high 29 points, including a career-high eight 3-pointers on Wednesday night.
They are coming off of four straight wins and face a formidable opponent tonight in the Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena.