- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron Reacts to Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors After Loss to Kings
- Updated: January 26, 2017
Struggles for the Cleveland Cavaliers on the court remain, and the rumors off of it aren’t of much concern right now to LeBron James. That was evident on Wednesday night from his lack of interest in talking about a report from earlier Wednesday about the Cavaliers acquiring his close friend, New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony.
During his postgame remarks, James was asked about his opinion on the trade rumors involving Anthony and teammate Kevin Love.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) January 26, 2017
“I have no reaction. We’ve got 14 guys in here (and) we need to be ready every night,” James said. “We can’t play fantasy basketball, we’ve got who we’ve got and we’ve got to go out and play.”
James has spoken in the past of teaming up with Anthony at some point during the remainder of their careers. The two entered the NBA in 2003, when James was the top selection in that year’s draft, followed two spots later by Anthony’s selection by his original team, the Denver Nuggets.
Wednesday night’s 116-112 loss to the Sacramento Kings is the sixth in the last eight games for Cleveland, who hosts Brooklyn on Friday night, with tipoff set for just after 7:30 p.m.