- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
Why 10/25/16 Could Be the Littest Day in Cleveland History
- Updated: August 25, 2016
It’s still a couple months away, but a Clevelander still can dream, right?
On Oct. 25 two things are set to take place: the Cleveland Cavaliers will open their season against the New York Knicks at Quicken Loans Arena and Game 1 of the World Series also begins that night.
So while the Cavaliers are raising their championship banner at home, the Cleveland Indians could be hosting Game 1 of the World Series at home as American League champions.
The results of the latter scenario are still yet to be determined, however the Indians do have a seven-and-a-half game lead for first place in the AL Central.
We will have to just wait and see how the rest of the year pans out for the Indians, however it’s safe to say that it’s already been a fruitful year for us Clevelanders.