- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Why 10/25/16 Could Be the Littest Day in Cleveland History
- Updated: August 25, 2016
It’s still a couple months away, but a Clevelander still can dream, right?
On Oct. 25 two things are set to take place: the Cleveland Cavaliers will open their season against the New York Knicks at Quicken Loans Arena and Game 1 of the World Series also begins that night.
So while the Cavaliers are raising their championship banner at home, the Cleveland Indians could be hosting Game 1 of the World Series at home as American League champions.
The results of the latter scenario are still yet to be determined, however the Indians do have a seven-and-a-half game lead for first place in the AL Central.
We will have to just wait and see how the rest of the year pans out for the Indians, however it’s safe to say that it’s already been a fruitful year for us Clevelanders.