- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Draymond Green Calls Kyrie Irving His ‘Son’ and Says Clutch Shot Was ‘Too Familiar’
- Updated: August 11, 2016
On Wednesday night against the Australian men’s national basketball team, Kyrie Irving hit a dagger three-pointer late in the fourth quarter to lead Team USA to victory, 98-88.
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) August 10, 2016
The shot was eerily familiar to Irving’s game-winning shot in Game 7 of the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors, and small forward Draymond Green definitely took notice.
After the game Green was seen calling Irving his “son” and saying that the point guard’s game-clinching triple was way “too familiar.”