- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Draymond Green Calls Kyrie Irving His ‘Son’ and Says Clutch Shot Was ‘Too Familiar’
- Updated: August 11, 2016
On Wednesday night against the Australian men’s national basketball team, Kyrie Irving hit a dagger three-pointer late in the fourth quarter to lead Team USA to victory, 98-88.
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) August 10, 2016
The shot was eerily familiar to Irving’s game-winning shot in Game 7 of the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors, and small forward Draymond Green definitely took notice.
After the game Green was seen calling Irving his “son” and saying that the point guard’s game-clinching triple was way “too familiar.”