- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
Video: Michael Jordan Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron James
- Updated: August 2, 2016
News of a sequel to the 1995 film “Space Jam” have been flooding Hollywood and the NBA lately. The main star name attached? LeBron James. The Cleveland Cavaliers forward is the face of the NBA, much like Michael Jordan — the original star of “Space Jam” — was in 1995.
However, at one of his recent basketball camps, Jordan was asked by a camper who he’d pick to play the starring role of “Space Jam 2” and the Chicago Bulls legend chose Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers over James.
The high-flying Clippers star has shown his acting touch in Kia commercials and even starred alongside Marvin the Martian — a “Looney Tunes” character — in a commercial last year so it might make sense as to why Jordan favored him over the Cavs superstar.