- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
Video: Michael Jordan Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron James
- Updated: August 2, 2016
News of a sequel to the 1995 film “Space Jam” have been flooding Hollywood and the NBA lately. The main star name attached? LeBron James. The Cleveland Cavaliers forward is the face of the NBA, much like Michael Jordan — the original star of “Space Jam” — was in 1995.
However, at one of his recent basketball camps, Jordan was asked by a camper who he’d pick to play the starring role of “Space Jam 2” and the Chicago Bulls legend chose Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers over James.
The high-flying Clippers star has shown his acting touch in Kia commercials and even starred alongside Marvin the Martian — a “Looney Tunes” character — in a commercial last year so it might make sense as to why Jordan favored him over the Cavs superstar.