- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Veteran Dahntay Jones
- Updated: July 30, 2016
According to the Cleveland Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin, the team has waived guard/forward Dahntay Jones.
The 35-year-old spent just one season with the Cavs, appearing in just one regular-season game and 15 postseason games.
According to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, the Cavs had to make a decision on the swingman before Monday, because had the team kept Jones on the roster past August 1, his $1.5 million salary would have been guaranteed for the 2016-17 season.