- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Veteran Dahntay Jones
- Updated: July 30, 2016
According to the Cleveland Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin, the team has waived guard/forward Dahntay Jones.
The 35-year-old spent just one season with the Cavs, appearing in just one regular-season game and 15 postseason games.
According to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, the Cavs had to make a decision on the swingman before Monday, because had the team kept Jones on the roster past August 1, his $1.5 million salary would have been guaranteed for the 2016-17 season.