- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Magic Johnson Says LeBron James Already Top Four Player of All-Time
- Updated: June 17, 2016
The status of Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James as it relates to his rank among the greatest NBA players got another boost after Game 6 of the NBA Finals, when NBA Hall of Famer Magic Johnson ranked him among the four best in league history.
Johnson posted a tweet after the contest had ended that indicated that he considered James’ all-around skills to be unparalleled in the sport:
I can't deny LeBron James, he's definitely on my Mt. Rushmore. He's a winner and we've never seen anybody with his all around skill set.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) June 17, 2016
In addition to four Most Valuable Player awards, James has twice won Finals MVP honors and is likely to win it again if the Cavaliers win Game 7 on Sunday night. Even if the Cavaliers lose, James could still win it and become only the second player ever to win it on a losing team, the other being Jerry West in 1969.
For this finals series, James leads both teams in scoring (30.2 points per game), rebounds (tied with Tristan Thompson at 11.3), assists (8.3), steals (2.7) and blocks (2.2). In each of the last two games, with the Cavs facing elimination, James has scored 41 points.