- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert Expected to Miss Team’s Final Two Games of Season
- Updated: April 11, 2016
According to Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beach Journal, Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Iman Shumpert will not be playing in Cleveland’s final two regular season games against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday and Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) April 11, 2016
The 25-year-old shooting guard had his knee drained as he’s recovering from a left knee injury.
However, there’s good news.
Lloyd has also noted that Shumpert should be ready as the Cavs chase an NBA championship in the playoffs.
Shumpert is averaging 5.8 points and 3.8 rebounds per game, but more importantly is arguably the team’s best perimeter defender.