- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
Video: Allen Iverson Picks LeBron James as ‘Today’s A.I.’
- Updated: April 3, 2016
Maybe the most revolutionary NBA figure in the early 2000’s, Allen Iverson changed the game.
From his braided cornrows to his devastating crossovers, everyone wanted to be like the cocky young point guard from Georgetown.
ESPN’s Rachel Nichols recently sat down with Iverson and asked him a question that may surprise many.
“Most people when asked, ‘Who’s today’s A.I.,’ would talk about a guard, who’s a little smaller and how he played and all of that,” said Nichols. “That’s not what you see when you say, ‘Who’s the most like you’…you just see the heart and the will. That’s the part that matters to you.”
That’s when Iverson replied:
“The fight…the fight in him. That’s why I would say LeBron (James). I ain’t…LeBron’s ain’t got none of my game, you know what I mean. But his heart is all mine.”
View the video in its entirety below.