- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
7 Reasons LeBron James Is Better Than Kobe Bryant
- Updated: March 11, 2016
It’s an argument that’s been going on since LeBron James entered his a prime in 2008 — who’s the better player: Kobe Bryant or LeBron James? While many supporters of perhaps the second greatest shooting guard of all-time behind Michael Jordan will point to the number of championships that Bryant has won, they fail to realize that there are much better ways of supporting the said argument.
In fact, we’ve come up with not one, not two, not three, but seven reasons why James, at this point in his career, is already better than Bryant.
1. More MVP’s
While many will point to the number of trophies that Bryant has in his collection, many James supporters will point to the number of MVP’s that James has earned throughout the years. To be fair, MVP’s or Most Valuable Player awards do measure an individual’s level of success, while championships measure a team’s level of success. While Bryant has won the award just one time in 2008, James has received the honor four times and counting (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013).
Next: Makes His Team Better