- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Cavs Rumors: Norris Cole Eyeing Deal with Cleveland Cavaliers?
- Updated: September 14, 2015
Don’t be surprised if you see point guard Norris Cole in a Cleveland Cavaliers uniform this fall.
That’s because according to Sam Amico of Fox Sports, Cole recently worked out with LeBron James in Miami and is reportedly far apart on a deal with the New Orleans Pelicans less than two weeks away from training camp.
“Pelicans guard Norris Cole trained with LeBron James earlier this month in Miami, per the New Orleans Times-Picayune. Cole, a restricted free agent, remains unsigned with two weeks remaining before training camp. The sides are said to not be close,” said Amico.
The rumors of Cole coming to Cleveland are substantiated by LeBron’s close relationship with the young point guard. James has been known to bring ex-teammates and close friends on board as he’s done in the past with Mike Miller and James Jones.