- Report: Cavs Front Office Considered Trading Tristan Thompson and Jordan Clarkson
- Jordan Clarkson Has Perfect Reaction to Video of Young Kid Crossing Him Up
- Collin Sexton Responds After Cleveland Browns Rookie Reps His Cavs Jersey
- Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Report: Cavs Announce Schedule for 2019-20 Preseason Games
- Multiple Cavs Players Come to Rich Paul’s Defense After Controversial NCAA Decision
- Report: Cavs Add Levi Randolph and Malik Newman to Training Camp Roster
- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
12 Awesome NBA 2K16 Features That Have Been Confirmed
- Updated: August 24, 2015
1. Ability to Relocate Teams
Players will now be able to move teams from their current city to a major North American city. For example, you would be able to move the Milwaukee Bucks to Las Vegas, if you wanted to do so.
There will be various criteria that will need to be met like the population of the city, overall fan interest, and income of the market.
Next: Ability to Redesign Team Identity