- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
Cavs News: LeBron James to Re-Sign Two-Year Deal with Cavs Worth $46.97M
- Updated: July 9, 2015
Chris Broussard of ESPN.com has reported that James will earn $22.97 million in the first season of his contract and $24 million in the second year, which includes a player option.
Agent Rich Paul tells Cavs today LeBron will sign 2 yr deal with player option for 2nd year. $22.97 million 1st season, $24 mill 2nd year
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 9, 2015
James, who opted out of his contract earlier in the offseason, was expected to re-sign so he could earn an extra $1.4 million.
James averaged 25.3 points, 7.4 assists, and 6.0 rebounds last season and is widely expected to finish his career in a Cavalier uniform.