- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: LeBron James to Re-Sign Two-Year Deal with Cavs Worth $46.97M
- Updated: July 9, 2015
Chris Broussard of ESPN.com has reported that James will earn $22.97 million in the first season of his contract and $24 million in the second year, which includes a player option.
Agent Rich Paul tells Cavs today LeBron will sign 2 yr deal with player option for 2nd year. $22.97 million 1st season, $24 mill 2nd year
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 9, 2015
James, who opted out of his contract earlier in the offseason, was expected to re-sign so he could earn an extra $1.4 million.
James averaged 25.3 points, 7.4 assists, and 6.0 rebounds last season and is widely expected to finish his career in a Cavalier uniform.