- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Cavs News: Mike Miller Exercises Player Option for 2015-16 Season
- Updated: June 30, 2015
Cleveland’s Mike Miller has opted into his $2.8M deal for 2015-16, league source tells RealGM.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 30, 2015
Miller, who is 35 years of age, signed a two-year deal with the Cavs last summer thanks to the recruiting of one LeBron James.
The 6’8″ shooting guard averaged 2.1 points on 32.5 percent shooting from the field, however, it’s his veteran presence and championship pedigree that has earned him paycheck after paycheck.
Free agency officially begins on July 1 at 12:00 AM EST.