- Top 10 Memes From Cavaliers’ Record-Breaking Comeback Over Pacers
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 3 Recap: A Comeback for the Ages
- Video: Cavs Bench Erupts as Channing Frye Nails Game-Clinching Triple
- Cavs News: J.R. Smith to Start in Game 3 Matchup vs. Indiana Pacers
- Isiah Thomas Makes Argument for Why LeBron James Is Better Than Michael Jordan
- Video: Richard Jefferson Makes Fun of LeBron’s Newest SkyMall Purchase
- Video: Byron Scott Takes Stand on LeBron’s Rank in Today’s NBA
- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
Top 10 Memes From Cavaliers’ Record-Breaking Comeback Over Pacers
- Updated: April 21, 2017
On a night when the Cleveland Cavaliers trailed the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 by as many as 26 points, the Cavs came back to win 119-114 and set an NBA playoff record in the process by erasing a 25-point halftime deficit.
25 – Largest halftime deficit overcome in postseason history
1.2%-Cavaliers chance to win at half according to ESPN In-Game Win Probability
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) April 21, 2017
The feat is simply incredible, and the Internet wasted no time in poking fun at Indiana with hilarious memes. The Pacers, who absolutely needed this win on their home court, now trail the Cavs 3-0 in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Here are 10 of the top memes reacting to the Pacers’ epic collapse against the Cavs on Thursday night:
1. The Pacers See You, Atlanta Falcons!
— RT Ohio (@RT_Ohio) April 21, 2017
That’s cold-blooded. Of course, this meme takes a shot at the Atlanta Falcons’ 25-point third-quarter collapse to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI.
Next: Smoking the Pacers on 4/20