- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Updated: April 18, 2017
With the 2016-17 NBA regular season over with, the popular video game NBA 2K17 updated its player ratings just in time for this year’s NBA playoffs.
— NBA 2K 2K17 (@NBA2K) April 18, 2017
James, 32, earned the top overall spot in the league with a rating of 97. The three-time champion closed the regular season averaging 26.4 points in addition to a career-high 8.7 assists and 8.6 rebounds a game.
Irving, who increased his scoring from 19.6 points last season to 25.2 points a game this season, got a ranking of 90 and tied fourth among point guards with John Wall, Isaiah Thomas and Damian Lillard.
Love, who had his best season since becoming a member of the Cavs, finished with a rating of 87, tied third with LaMarcus Aldridge in the power forward department. Last season, the big man was ranked 84 but a strong season with averages of 19.0 points and 11.1 rebounds a game has helped boost the All-Star’s position.
Apart from the Cavs’ Big 3, no other player on the roster made the top 10 in any of the positional categories.
The defending champs continue their first round matchup with the Indiana Pacers on Thursday at 7 p.m. E/T at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.