- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Thursday Night vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: January 19, 2017
As the Cleveland Cavaliers return to Quicken Loans Arena for their first game following a six-game road trip, they’ll be playing without starting forward Kevin Love. That’s because according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN, he’s been ruled out against the Phoenix Suns as a result of lower back tightness.
— ESPN Cleveland (@ESPNCleveland) January 19, 2017
Kevin Love out. James Jones will start. Lue wants to keep Frye coming off bench, limit RJ's minutes
— Rick Noland MG/CT (@RickNoland) January 19, 2017
Love, who has battled occasional back trouble during his three seasons with the Cavaliers, first developed this latest problem during the first half of Monday night’s game at Golden State. Due to the steep deficit that Cleveland was facing after the break, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue had decided to keep Love on the bench for the remainder of the game.
Love had been considered questionable for the Suns game and will likely have the same status regarding Saturday night’s nationally televised home contest against the San Antonio Spurs.