- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
LeBron James Reveals Advice He Gave to Kyle Korver
- Updated: January 10, 2017
The pending insertion of Kyle Korver into the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ lineup is building excitement for what could be an endless barrage of 3-pointers by the team over the rest of the season. New teammate LeBron James is one of those excited about making the most of Korver’s talents and has offered him a simple bit of advice.
“The first thing I told him when he walked into the locker room the other day was, ‘If you want to fit in, shoot the ball every time you get it,'” James said. “Shoot the ball as soon as it touches your hands. Shoot it. We don’t care.”
Being a perfectionist, James said he’s watched close to a half hour of footage on Korver to see “where he likes the ball, how he likes the ball, if he likes it low, if he likes it high, if he likes the seams, no seams.
“From my perspective, as far as the quarterback, I see where my receiver likes the ball,” James said.
Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue says he won’t waste any time putting Korver on the court once he’s ready to play.
“If he’s available to play we’re going to play him minutes, so we’ll see how it goes,” Lue said.
Korver is expected to make his debut tonight as the Cavs take on the Jazz at 9 pm E/T.