- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
Video: LeBron James Discusses What Kyle Korver Brings to the Cavs
- Updated: January 9, 2017
He did it with a 37-year-old Ray Allen, who was a huge help to the Miami Heat’s 2013 title bid. He’s done it for years with James Jones, the sharpshooting forward who has been with James in the last six NBA Finals. Now he will have the chance to do it with his brand new teammate Kyle Korver.
In a recent interview with Fox Sports Ohio, James discussed how he feels about bringing a shooter of Korver’s caliber on board. The interview begins at the 0:26 mark below.
“He adds another dynamic piece to our team. Hell of a sharpshooter, and a great guy,” said James.
James is very familiar with the 14-year-veteran Korver’s game, as he and the Cavs have eliminated Korver’s former team, the Atlanta Hawks, from the playoffs two years in a row.