- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: LeBron’s Son Showcases Insane Skills During Tournament
- Updated: July 21, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James has decided to improve upon the one weak spot in his game, his 3-point shot. And it has been reported that he is getting a bit of help in that area from a former teammate in Damon Jones.
Well, there might be another person that James may want to seek some advice from, and that is his son LeBron James Jr.
James Jr. has had highlights circulating through the years, but each time a new video is released, one can’t help but wonder if the best part of the elder LeBron’s legacy will actually be his son.
Check out the most recent clip where James Jr. knocks down 3-pointers, crosses up defenders and dishes out a few delicious dimes.