- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: LeBron’s Son Showcases Insane Skills During Tournament
- Updated: July 21, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James has decided to improve upon the one weak spot in his game, his 3-point shot. And it has been reported that he is getting a bit of help in that area from a former teammate in Damon Jones.
Well, there might be another person that James may want to seek some advice from, and that is his son LeBron James Jr.
James Jr. has had highlights circulating through the years, but each time a new video is released, one can’t help but wonder if the best part of the elder LeBron’s legacy will actually be his son.
Check out the most recent clip where James Jr. knocks down 3-pointers, crosses up defenders and dishes out a few delicious dimes.