- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Cavs News: Dahntay Jones Suspended for Striking Bismack Biyombo in Groin
- Updated: May 22, 2016
The play occurred with 17.6 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter of the Raptors’ big 99-84 victory over the Cavs in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Biyombo, clearly hurt, stayed on the floor for a couple of minutes after the buzzer had sounded.
— SI NBA (@si_nba) May 22, 2016
Perhaps Jones was trying to take out Biyombo. The 23-year-old had a career game Saturday night, going for 26 rebounds and four blocks, and the Cavs had no answer for him all night, not until Jones struck him at least.
The backup guard will serve his suspension Monday, May 23 during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals.