- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Dahntay Jones Suspended for Striking Bismack Biyombo in Groin
- Updated: May 22, 2016
The play occurred with 17.6 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter of the Raptors’ big 99-84 victory over the Cavs in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Biyombo, clearly hurt, stayed on the floor for a couple of minutes after the buzzer had sounded.
— SI NBA (@si_nba) May 22, 2016
Perhaps Jones was trying to take out Biyombo. The 23-year-old had a career game Saturday night, going for 26 rebounds and four blocks, and the Cavs had no answer for him all night, not until Jones struck him at least.
The backup guard will serve his suspension Monday, May 23 during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals.