- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Dahntay Jones Suspended for Striking Bismack Biyombo in Groin
- Updated: May 22, 2016
The play occurred with 17.6 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter of the Raptors’ big 99-84 victory over the Cavs in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Biyombo, clearly hurt, stayed on the floor for a couple of minutes after the buzzer had sounded.
— SI NBA (@si_nba) May 22, 2016
Perhaps Jones was trying to take out Biyombo. The 23-year-old had a career game Saturday night, going for 26 rebounds and four blocks, and the Cavs had no answer for him all night, not until Jones struck him at least.
The backup guard will serve his suspension Monday, May 23 during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals.