- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
This Could Be the Most Insane LeBron James Sneaker Yet
- Updated: May 11, 2016
LeBron James’ Nike line has released a multitude of colorful and theme-oriented sneakers over the years, however the LeBron 13 “EYBL” is so extravagant, that it looks more like a NASCAR themed shoe than a basketball one.
The shoe has James’ jersey number, birth year, and area code all written on it. The sneaker has not been given a release date as of yet, but speculation says that it could be released this upcoming summer.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) May 10, 2016
— The Sneaker Source™ (@TheSnkrSource) May 11, 2016