- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
This Could Be the Most Insane LeBron James Sneaker Yet
- Updated: May 11, 2016
LeBron James’ Nike line has released a multitude of colorful and theme-oriented sneakers over the years, however the LeBron 13 “EYBL” is so extravagant, that it looks more like a NASCAR themed shoe than a basketball one.
The shoe has James’ jersey number, birth year, and area code all written on it. The sneaker has not been given a release date as of yet, but speculation says that it could be released this upcoming summer.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) May 10, 2016
— The Sneaker Source™ (@TheSnkrSource) May 11, 2016