- Video: LeBron James Discusses What Kyle Korver Brings to the Cavs
- Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Channing Frye’s Reaction to the Kyle Korver Trade Is Pure Gold
- Video: Kyrie Irving Has Difficulty Containing Excitement When Asked About Addition of Kyle Korver
- Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- 7 Backup Point Guards Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Looking to Target
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Game Recap: Alpha Dogs
- Video: Kyrie Irving Caps Off Personal 12-0 Run With Unbelievable Circus Shot
- LeBron James: ‘We gotta get a point guard. It’s my last time saying it’
- Report: Frontrunner Emerges as Cavs Expected to Obtain Backup Point Guard Within Next Week
Report: League Makes Decision on Andre Drummond’s Elbow to LeBron James
- Updated: April 24, 2016
A league spokesperson told Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com that the Detroit Pistons center would not be penalized for elbowing James in the head and neck area.
Pistons C Andre Drummond will not be penalized by league for elbow that struck side of LeBron James’ neck in Game 3, league spokesman says.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 23, 2016
Drummond actually struck James twice in Game 3, the second of which sent the small forward to the floor. It’s unfortunate that the league will let these actions go unpunished, but it is the playoffs after all.