- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Report: League Makes Decision on Andre Drummond’s Elbow to LeBron James
- Updated: April 24, 2016
A league spokesperson told Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com that the Detroit Pistons center would not be penalized for elbowing James in the head and neck area.
Pistons C Andre Drummond will not be penalized by league for elbow that struck side of LeBron James’ neck in Game 3, league spokesman says.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 23, 2016
Drummond actually struck James twice in Game 3, the second of which sent the small forward to the floor. It’s unfortunate that the league will let these actions go unpunished, but it is the playoffs after all.