- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Report: League Makes Decision on Andre Drummond’s Elbow to LeBron James
- Updated: April 24, 2016
A league spokesperson told Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com that the Detroit Pistons center would not be penalized for elbowing James in the head and neck area.
Pistons C Andre Drummond will not be penalized by league for elbow that struck side of LeBron James’ neck in Game 3, league spokesman says.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 23, 2016
Drummond actually struck James twice in Game 3, the second of which sent the small forward to the floor. It’s unfortunate that the league will let these actions go unpunished, but it is the playoffs after all.