- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Kyrie Irving Finally Responds to Rumors That Kehlani Cheated on Him
- Updated: March 31, 2016
Kyrie Irving has finally responded.
In the midst of a whirlwind of drama surrounding himself and R&B singer Kehlani, the Cleveland Cavaliers point guard has responded to the rumors that allege the musical artist cheated on him. Irving responded in a series of tweets that have since been deleted.
“Nate Scott of USA Today‘s For The Win broke down the entire situation in detail Monday, explaining that Kehlani used to date rapper PartyNextDoor before being linked to Irving. PartyNextDoor then posted a photo on Instagram implying he was back together with Kehlani.”
Irving then responded by stating the following in four different tweets which have all been deleted since:
“It’s been hard to see what’s been going on and not address the truth. I do not justify the picture or what dude did to try and spark all of this non sense that could have been avoided, but me and Kehlani were not dating when the picture came out. It’s unfortunate that it’s received so much attention but its become bigger because of a post that was misunderstood. Nothing but love and compassion over this way for her and her family. My only focus the Game I love to play every night.”
Whatever the truth actually is, the situation seems to have been put in the rear view mirror by Irving.