- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Kyrie Irving Demanding Paternity Test for Child of Former Texas Beauty Queen
- Updated: September 23, 2015
The alleged baby mama is former Miss Texas, Andrea Wilson, who was crowned in 2010.
The 23-year-old Irving, who filed court docs in Texas saying he impregnated Wilson, is now asking for a paternity test to make it official.
Wilson has been documenting her pregnancy via Instagram and it seems she is due in December.
Make no mistake, although the two are separated, Irving plans to step up and cover everything the child needs including medical care if need be.
(View more photos of 2010 Miss Texas United States Andrea Wilson on next page!)