- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Kyrie Irving Demanding Paternity Test for Child of Former Texas Beauty Queen
- Updated: September 23, 2015
The alleged baby mama is former Miss Texas, Andrea Wilson, who was crowned in 2010.
The 23-year-old Irving, who filed court docs in Texas saying he impregnated Wilson, is now asking for a paternity test to make it official.
Wilson has been documenting her pregnancy via Instagram and it seems she is due in December.
Make no mistake, although the two are separated, Irving plans to step up and cover everything the child needs including medical care if need be.
(View more photos of 2010 Miss Texas United States Andrea Wilson on next page!)