- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Set to Face Golden State Warriors on Christmas Day
- Updated: August 6, 2015
The matchup will headline the usual five-game Christmas Day schedule and tip-off is set for just after 5 p.m. ET for what would be a Friday afternoon matchup.
The NBA is expected to release the schedule sometime next week, but leaks of this type are a regular event each year. The contest itself isn’t a surprise, since Finals rematches have taken place before in the past. Within the past five years, two previous Finals teams have met twice: in 2011, the Miami Heat traveled to Dallas, and the next year, the Oklahoma City Thunder traveled to Miami.
This will mark the ninth straight year that a LeBron James team has played on the holiday. Last year, his return to Miami resulted in a 101-91 loss for the Cavaliers and an injury that kept him out of action for two weeks.
The game against Golden State obviously means that David Blatt’s squad will be in the midst of a Western Conference road trip when the contest is played.