- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Set to Face Golden State Warriors on Christmas Day
- Updated: August 6, 2015
The matchup will headline the usual five-game Christmas Day schedule and tip-off is set for just after 5 p.m. ET for what would be a Friday afternoon matchup.
The NBA is expected to release the schedule sometime next week, but leaks of this type are a regular event each year. The contest itself isn’t a surprise, since Finals rematches have taken place before in the past. Within the past five years, two previous Finals teams have met twice: in 2011, the Miami Heat traveled to Dallas, and the next year, the Oklahoma City Thunder traveled to Miami.
This will mark the ninth straight year that a LeBron James team has played on the holiday. Last year, his return to Miami resulted in a 101-91 loss for the Cavaliers and an injury that kept him out of action for two weeks.
The game against Golden State obviously means that David Blatt’s squad will be in the midst of a Western Conference road trip when the contest is played.