- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Video: Nike Executive Curses Out Cameraman After LeBron’s Head Injury
- Updated: June 14, 2015
We all saw it, as a matter of fact, the whole city of Cleveland held their collectives breaths as LeBron James went down on Thursday night during Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
James, who was fouled by center Andrew Bogut while in midair, came tumbling down and went head first into an unsuspecting camera man. LeBron’s head came in direct contact with the camera lens, which left a couple of gashes on his head.
That’s when a Nike executive, who is apparently LeBron’s brand manager, Lynn Merritt, had some not-so-kind words for the camera man. Take a listen for yourself.