- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: Nike Executive Curses Out Cameraman After LeBron’s Head Injury
- Updated: June 14, 2015
We all saw it, as a matter of fact, the whole city of Cleveland held their collectives breaths as LeBron James went down on Thursday night during Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
James, who was fouled by center Andrew Bogut while in midair, came tumbling down and went head first into an unsuspecting camera man. LeBron’s head came in direct contact with the camera lens, which left a couple of gashes on his head.
That’s when a Nike executive, who is apparently LeBron’s brand manager, Lynn Merritt, had some not-so-kind words for the camera man. Take a listen for yourself.