- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: Nike Executive Curses Out Cameraman After LeBron’s Head Injury
- Updated: June 14, 2015
We all saw it, as a matter of fact, the whole city of Cleveland held their collectives breaths as LeBron James went down on Thursday night during Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
James, who was fouled by center Andrew Bogut while in midair, came tumbling down and went head first into an unsuspecting camera man. LeBron’s head came in direct contact with the camera lens, which left a couple of gashes on his head.
That’s when a Nike executive, who is apparently LeBron’s brand manager, Lynn Merritt, had some not-so-kind words for the camera man. Take a listen for yourself.