- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Cavs News: Kevin Love Cleared to Travel with Team
- Updated: May 26, 2015
After having surgery to repair a dislocated shoulder back in April, power forward Kevin Love has been cleared to travel with the Cleveland Cavaliers for the rest of the playoffs according to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.
“Love traveled to New York to have the shoulder looked at by Dr. David Altchek last week while the Cavs were in Atlanta for Games 1 and 2 of the Eastern Conference finals against the [Atlanta] Hawks, said General Manager David Griffin.
“Altchek, who performed the season-ending surgery on Love’s dislocated left shoulder at the end of April, said the All-Star forward also can stop wearing the sling he’s used to stabilize it for the past month.
“Love rejoined the Cavs for Game 3 in Cleveland on Sunday, sitting in the second row behind their bench.”
The power forward out of UCLA received a huge ovation when he was showed on the “humungotron” at Quicken Loans Arena.