- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
5 Cleveland Cavalier Jersey Concepts That Need to Happen
- Updated: April 6, 2015
Compared to LeBron James‘ first tenure with the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2003-2010, the 2014-15 Cavs jerseys have been somewhat disappointing. Not once this season have the Cavs worn their navy blue and orange alternates or the classic gold throwbacks that Austin Carr used to wear back in his day. Due to this season’s atrocity, we present to you 5 Cavalier jersey concepts that need to happen in the future.
1. Skyline Concept
These are a fan designed concept, which features Cleveland’s skyline with a nice gradation effect in the background.
Next: 1990’s Upgrade