- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
5 Cleveland Cavalier Jersey Concepts That Need to Happen
- Updated: April 6, 2015
Compared to LeBron James‘ first tenure with the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2003-2010, the 2014-15 Cavs jerseys have been somewhat disappointing. Not once this season have the Cavs worn their navy blue and orange alternates or the classic gold throwbacks that Austin Carr used to wear back in his day. Due to this season’s atrocity, we present to you 5 Cavalier jersey concepts that need to happen in the future.
1. Skyline Concept
These are a fan designed concept, which features Cleveland’s skyline with a nice gradation effect in the background.
Next: 1990’s Upgrade