- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
5 Cleveland Cavalier Jersey Concepts That Need to Happen
- Updated: April 6, 2015
Compared to LeBron James‘ first tenure with the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2003-2010, the 2014-15 Cavs jerseys have been somewhat disappointing. Not once this season have the Cavs worn their navy blue and orange alternates or the classic gold throwbacks that Austin Carr used to wear back in his day. Due to this season’s atrocity, we present to you 5 Cavalier jersey concepts that need to happen in the future.
1. Skyline Concept
These are a fan designed concept, which features Cleveland’s skyline with a nice gradation effect in the background.
Next: 1990’s Upgrade