- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons Game Recap: Playing Down to the Competition
- Updated: December 29, 2014
“We’re not a very good team, as far as on the court, where we’re still trying to find our way,” said LeBron James, who had 17 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists for the Cavs. “Right now we’re just not very good in every aspect of the game that we need to be to compete every night.”
The Cavaliers continue to miss the presence of center Anderson Varejao, who had season-ending surgery on Friday due to his torn Achilles.
The Pistons big man duo of Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe combined for 26 points and 23 rebounds as they punished the Cavs inside the paint for most of the night.
It won’t get any easier for the Cavs on Tuesday night as they face a surging Atlanta Hawks team at 4:30 pm E/T.