- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks Game Recap: Cavs Embarrass Knicks at MSG
- Video: LeBron and Cavs Teammates Partake in Water Bottle Challenge During Knicks Game
- Video: LeBron James Viciously Rejects Carmelo Anthony at the Rim
- LeBron James Explains Why He Doesn’t Want to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel
- Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: LeBron James Speaks on Status of His Near Injury
- LeBron James and Other Cavs Players Refuse to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel When Cavs Play Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Game Recap: Cavs Stop Three-Game Skid
- Cavs News: Team Releases Initial X-Ray Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons Game Recap: Playing Down to the Competition
- Updated: December 29, 2014
“We’re not a very good team, as far as on the court, where we’re still trying to find our way,” said LeBron James, who had 17 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists for the Cavs. “Right now we’re just not very good in every aspect of the game that we need to be to compete every night.”
The Cavaliers continue to miss the presence of center Anderson Varejao, who had season-ending surgery on Friday due to his torn Achilles.
The Pistons big man duo of Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe combined for 26 points and 23 rebounds as they punished the Cavs inside the paint for most of the night.
It won’t get any easier for the Cavs on Tuesday night as they face a surging Atlanta Hawks team at 4:30 pm E/T.