- Video: Richard Jefferson Makes Fun of LeBron’s Newest SkyMall Purchase
- Video: Byron Scott Takes Stand on LeBron’s Rank in Today’s NBA
- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons Game Recap: Playing Down to the Competition
- Updated: December 29, 2014
“We’re not a very good team, as far as on the court, where we’re still trying to find our way,” said LeBron James, who had 17 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists for the Cavs. “Right now we’re just not very good in every aspect of the game that we need to be to compete every night.”
The Cavaliers continue to miss the presence of center Anderson Varejao, who had season-ending surgery on Friday due to his torn Achilles.
The Pistons big man duo of Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe combined for 26 points and 23 rebounds as they punished the Cavs inside the paint for most of the night.
It won’t get any easier for the Cavs on Tuesday night as they face a surging Atlanta Hawks team at 4:30 pm E/T.