- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Here Are the Top 15 Most Popular Jersey Sales for the 2016-17 NBA Season
- Updated: April 11, 2017
The duo of LeBron James and Kyrie Irving served as a key component in helping the Cleveland Cavaliers win the franchise’s first NBA title last season. That continued success has made the two popular around the world and serves as a key reason why both are ranked among the top five in jersey sales among NBA players for the 2016-17 season.
Steph Curry finishes second consecutive season atop NBA's best selling jersey list. Here's your top 15: pic.twitter.com/0Q8FKwiZYl
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) April 11, 2017
Since arriving in the NBA in 2003, James has been a perennial contender for the top spot, while Curry’s recent rise in the past few years has coincided with his team’s success of the past few years. His new teammate Durant was a teammate with Westbrook until coming to the Warriors as a free agent last July.
Among those top five players, James and Irving are the only individuals to both be top picks in their respective drafts: James in 2003 and Irving in 2011. Four of the those top five group members come from either Cleveland and Golden State, two teams that have faced each other in the past two NBA Finals.