- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
- Kyrie Irving Fires Back at Reporter Who Asks If Cavs Feel Vulnerable
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Sit Out Four Starters vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: April 10, 2017
In a move that was expected to come after a grueling overtime game against the Atlanta Hawks on Sunday, the Cleveland Cavaliers have announced that four starters will be sitting in the team’s matchup against the Miami Heat on Monday night.
Per Cavs: Tristan Thompson, (Thumb, Out), Kyrie Irving, (Knee , Out), LeBron James, (Calf, Out), Kevin Love, (Illness, Questionable)
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) April 10, 2017
Without a doubt if this were a playoff game, all four players would likely be suiting up, however with rest being the No. 1 priority, the Cavs have elected to sit out their four starters.