- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
Video: Austin Carr Explains How Kyrie Irving Scoring 45 Had Negative Effect on Cavs
- Updated: April 9, 2017
On paper, Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving’s 45 points on 16-of-30 shooting against the Atlanta Hawks looks great.
However, as Cavs analyst Austin Carr put it, the team actually suffered greatly due to the heavy reliance on the point guard’s scoring on the offensive side of the ball.
Albeit Irving’s big night, the Cavs fell to the Hawks for the second game in a row by a 126-125 score in overtime.
Watch as Carr breaks it down below.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) April 9, 2017